The Rubik’s Cube has been tantalizing and enchanting people for over 40 years. Rubik’s Cube is the world’s best-selling toy ever! Rubik’s Cube is a 3-D combination puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Ernö Rubik. Originally called the Magic Cube. Speed cubing (or speed solving) is the practice of trying to solve a Rubik’s Cube in the shortest time possible. This Course covered solving 3*3, 2*2, 4*4, 5*5, Mirror Cube, Pyramid Cube etc.
“If you are curious, you’ll find the puzzles around you. If you are determined, you will solve them.”
- Develops Cognitive & Problem Solving Abilities.
- Betters Eye-Hand Co-ordination.
- Develops Concentration.
- Improves memory.
- Able to process your Thought Faster.
Rubik’s Cube Course Details
- Eligibility : From Std 3 Onwards
- Course Duration : 21 Days
- Sessions : Monday to Friday 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm
- Types : 3*3, 2*2, 4*4, 5*5, Mirror Cube, Pyramid Cube etc.
- Course Kit : Rubik’s Cube.